- Coach Development and IT teams in Agile principles in both ways: on site and remotely
- Mentor the most mature teams
- Educate colleagues in Agile with the less mature teams
- Develop the Agile adoption strategy
- Create material for trainings and further workshops
- Define Agile events for the teams based on Agile principles and stakeholders expectations
- Analyze and design coordination events among different teams using Scrum of Scrums
- Install, configure and maintain a Project Management Tool System with JIRA Software and a multi-project tool
- Maintain and feed an internal Agile community
1. Introduction to UX
Progression of Iterative Design · UX Research · UX Design · Micro-usability Test · Sketches · Prototyping · Generation of new ideas and Convergence.
2. Principles of Designing for Humans
Perception of Information · Pattern Identification · Metaphors · Feedback · Standards · User control · Error prevention · Jakob Nielsen's 10 Heuristics · Prioritization based on Severity.
3. Evaluating Designs with users
Approaching usability testing · Design effective usability tests · Pre-test and post-test questionnaires · Run usability tests with users · Analyze and report final results · Improvement recommendations.
4. UX Design from Concept to Wireframe
Design approach to solve problems · Design Process and its components · Sketching and ideation · Personas · Scenarios · Storyboards · Evaluation.
5. UX Design from Wireframe to Prototype
Input and feedback · Create and evaluate low-fidelity prototypes · Defaults values and customized changes over prototypes.
6. Understanding Users Needs
Qualitative Research · Conducting Structured Interviews · In-situ Observation · Affinity Walls · Conclusions Reports.
7. UX Research Surveys
Surveys types · Surveys design · Users participation · Practice creating surveys valid and reliable.
8. UX Research at Scale Analytics and Online Experiments
Unmoderated Studies Design · Analytics and KPI's Definition · A/B Testing Execution.